Thursday, May 27, 2010

One Rockin Summer

So I just realized how much awesome stuff is going on this summer! Ok so here it goes:

1. Dallas City Outreach w/ Gateway Church
2. Shawn's graduation
3. WWE on June 1st
4. My graduation on June 4th
5. Jesus Culture Conference on June 9th
6. Start of Human Video practices on June 12th
7. Church Camp June 14th-18th
8. YEC convention June 25th-26th
9. Mission trip July 10-17th
10. Skillet concert at Six Flags on July 31st
11. Skillet concert in Dallas on Sept. 3rd.


And that's without all the work and stuff I will be having too. It's gonna be a crowded but rockin summer!

And speaking of the mission trip, I still need around $400, so if you happen to read this and you want to donate, that'd be awesome. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like I'm your first follower.
    I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow, and I’m glad I did. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog when you get a chance and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a busy bee. Nice blog. I'm glad I stopped by. God be with you in all these things you have going on for your summer. Please feel free to come visit me at my blogs. Dr. Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great summer:)

    ReplyDelete